GAHC’s Blockchain Tech. Shows Major Potential
Blockchain is going to create a whole new class of billionaires over the next few years and we want to make sure our readers get their slice of the blockchain profit pie.
Blockchain is a powerful technology that will profoundly change the digital world.
Experts are gushing about its potential. For example, Marc Andreessen, one of Silicon Valley’s top venture capitalists, listed blockchain as the most important invention since the Internet itself.
What is blockchain? Essentially, just a record, or ledger, of digital events — one that’s “distributed,” or shared among many different parties. It can only be updated by consensus of a majority of the participants in the system. And, once entered, information can never be erased.
Falsifying events in the blockchain in short, can’t be done.
Smart investors are starting to jump on the blockchain train, as the world’s biggest banks are now researching and investing in blockchain applications and start ups.
According to a recent article in Business Insider:
- Santander, the world’s tenth biggest bank, is one of several lenders investigating how to use the blockchain in traditional banking.
- UBS has set up a blockchain research lab in London,
- Goldman Sachs has invested in bitcoin startup Circle
- Nasdaq is also experimenting with the technology.
Banking is a great start but think bigger — let’s put health records, voting records, ownership documents, marriage licenses and lawsuits in the blockchain.
The potential is mind boggling.
Every day more of the smartest people in finance and technology are investing in blockchain which leads us to Thursday’s alert.
Our alert for Thursday is:
Global Arena Holding, Inc.
Ticker symbol: GAHC
Last Price- 7 cents
GAHC is a holding company with financial services assets with a portfolio of blockchain technology patents. GAHC announced last week they are merging with Blockchain Technologies Corporation (“BTC”).
BTC is an early-stage investor, incubator, and seed accelerator program with positions in several startups in the Blockchain technology field.
- Slidechain LLC: a company that utilizes multiple Blockchains simultaneously, with their backbone being the Bitcoin blockchain;
- Digital Assets Vending Inc.: a bitcoin ATM / BTM company whose main product, D.A.V.E. (Digital Asset Vending Equipment), is being developed to be the easiest, most flexible, and affordable device of its kind;
- Cryptos: a high-speed, ultra-secure digital currency-trading platform with AlphaPoint, the same backend Bitfinex uses;
- Blockchain Apparatus LLC: a company that uses the Blockchain for an incorruptible voting application and self-executing wills and smart contracts, among other uses.
With GAHC’s 4 provisional blockchain patents and 4 blockchain start up companies, GAHC may be the perfect way for investors to get in on the front end of blockchain boom.
Get ready to book profits with GAHC!
Make Some Extra Cash!
Investor Testing has customers who want to know what investors think.
Companies are willing to pay to watch videos of real investors reviewing their pitch, page, or presentation so they can discover problems that cause investors to get frustrated or confused, so they can fix them.
How does it work? Simple.
- Sign up to become an investor tester.
- Download a java applet that allows us to record your voice and computer screen.
- Investor Tests include 10-20 minutes of you speaking out loud while completing simple tasks such as, “How would you explain what this company does to a friend.” and a handful of survey questions after the recording section is complete.
- You upload the video and survey to us, customers review it, you get paid via paypal a few days later. Easy right!
To make some extra money helping companies create better investor experiences, sign up to become a tester today by clicking this link. http://investortesting.com/become-a-tester/
Are you a public company looking to raise capital and attract shareholders? Investor Testing is the easiest way to take the pain out of your investor marketing and meet your business goals. To see how it works, click here For a FREE investor test of your own. http://investortesting.com/tryitTags: Blockchain Technologies Corporation <BR/>