3 Reasons STOY Flies Friday
Are you sitting down?
I have a company you need to put some serious thought into right now if you’re ready to make some money.
First start by watching this 1 minute 30 second video to get the story:
Exciting right? This company could have one of the biggest toys this holiday season, and as they begin reaching more retail locations and serving more purchase orders, you can bet the financials are going to be HUGE.
If the video hasn’t made you pull up the chart yet (or if you just can’t watch video) keep reading for more information, including some technical analysis as to why Friday is the perfect time to act on STOY.
Our alert for Friday is:
Spiral Toys, Inc.
Ticker symbol: STOY
Last Price- 67 cents
Spiral Toys, Inc. (STOY), develops app driven products utilizing its proprietary technology which allows mobile devices like phones and tablets to connect to physical items like toys.
STOY’s flagship product, CloudPets™, allows users to send messages from their mobile devices to their children’s teddy bear and for the child to quickly and easily send messages back. Parents can also send lullabies and play games through the CloudPets™ app.
STOY’s CloudPets™ are soaring in popularity and CEO Mark Meyers is expecting to sell between 2-4 million units in 2015.
Why is Mark Meyers so confident?
- STOY is increasing demand with a $9.6 mln dlr ad campaign; running commercials on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, ABC Family, and Disney XD.
- STOY has already received purchase orders for 1 mln units already.
- CloudPets™ will be available nationwide at more than 3800 Walmart stores in time for the holidays. (As you can see from the photo below, they’re already at select Walmart locations)
Did I mention that CEO Mark Meyers is a former Disney Interactive Vice President?
Not only does the company have an excellent story, but the technical indicators show STOY is at a good position for entry.
7 Day Average Directional Indicator=Buy
20 Day Moving Average vs Price=Buy
20 – 50 Day MACD Oscillator=Buy
40 Day Commodity Channel Index=Buy
50 Day Moving Average vs Price=Buy
20 – 100 Day MACD Oscillator=Buy
60 Day Commodity Channel Index=Buy
100 Day Moving Average vs Price=Buy
50 – 100 Day MACD Oscillator=Buy
STOY just made a perfect 38% retracement on Wednesday, and confirmed Thursday it looks poised to reach new highs.
So I promised you 3 reasons STOY flies on Friday, here they are:
- Technical Indicators are pointing north
- STOY is gaining some serious consumer momentum which should be reflected in their upcoming financials
- Tons of investors are being made aware of STOY which should lead to a serious influx of volume which combined with everything else will make for some serious profit opportunities.
Make sure you’re ready to book your profits with STOY!
If you want to make some serious money in the market, then it you need some serious tools like The Market Club puts out. They have been kind enough to offer my readers a FREE two week trial which you should check out for sure. Click this link to claim your free trial and start putting more money in your trading account today